NAV ENGINE not working

Questions, answers and general discussion around Insane NavEngine!

NAV ENGINE not working

Postby jimaaah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:04 am

A few days ago when I started my jeep, my insane audio jk1001 seemed to reset itself, I lost all my programmed radio stations at the time (since then I have reset them), but a couple days later when I tried the NAVI button, nothing would happen. like it might have gotten uninstalled or something? any ideas on how to fix this problem so I can my NAVI working again?
jimaaah

Re: NAV ENGINE not working

Postby InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:54 am

Hey Jimaah,

Looks like you somehow lost your Insane NavEngine. No problem we will get you all fixed up. We just need to have you reinstall Insane NavEngine.

To re-install Insane NavEngine:
1). When your JK1001 is fully booted up, click on the “six pack”, swipe to the right, then click on the settings icon. Scroll down and select “Security”. Check the box next to Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Click OK on the pop-up window.
2). Make sure your GPS card is in the GPS card slot. From the home menu, click on the file manager, select the GPS card (on the left), then go into the Insane NavEngine folder. In here, click on the iGO.apk. Scroll to the bottom and click on install.

That should get you all fixed up. Remember with Insane Audio you get lifetime tech support and lifetime updates. We are always here to help. If that doesn't do the trick for 'ya hit up our support guys at support@insanejeepaudio.com.

Cheers,

iNsAnE AuDiO support staff
InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Return to Insane NavEngine Discussion