New Software

Get the latest software for your JK1001!
rhicks2275

New Software

Post by rhicks2275 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 pm

I got the new software installed and now I don't have the insane nav application. Does any no how I can get this back. When I press the navigation button it brings up google maps.

GordonSmith

Re: New Software

Post by GordonSmith » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 am

If you haven't formatted your GPS SD card, you will likely find a iGO.apk. Run that.

If not, hit up the support alias. They really do a TOP NOTCH job of supporting their product.

InsaneAudioSupport

Re: New Software

Post by InsaneAudioSupport » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 am

GordonSmith -- thanks for the good vibes!

rhicks2275 -- As mentioned by GordonSmith, after you apply a software update you're going to want to then re-install some of our favorite factory apps:

1). Boot up your JK1001

2). Click on the “six pack”, swipe to the right, then click on the settings icon. Scroll down and select “Security”. Check the box next to Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Click OK on the pop-up window.

3). From the home menu, click on the file manager, select the GPS card (on the left), then go into the Insane_NavEngine folder. In here, click on the iGO.apk. Scroll to the bottom and click on install.

4). From the home menu, click on the “six pack”, find the OEM icon, go to the apk folder and click on torque.apk to re-install the Torque application.

You should now be ready to rock! Should you have any problems or need any further assistance, please hit us up anytime at support@insanejeepaudio.com.